Paul Gonwa for Mississippi Land for Sale or Purchase

Land for Sale.

160 Acre Hunting Property in SW Hinds County, MS MLS #322468
Request Info on This Listing* | More Listings
This 160 acre hunting property is located in southwest Hinds County near the Claiborne and Copiah County lines. Known for it's abundant deer population, the timber on this property was harvested several years ago and has grown up into extensive cover and browse. Several ridge top roads go through the property. Access is through an adjoining owner on an existing road. Historically, this has always been the access to the property but an additional unimproved written easement has been obtained. Priced at $1,150/acre.

CALL PAUL GONWA 601.214.7985

Paul Gallows Road
Utica, MS  39175 US
Community of Hinds County
Fact Sheet:
Listing Type: Sale
Property Type: Acreage
Price: $184,000
Lot Size: 160 acre(s)
Local Area Information:
DIRECTIONS: From downtown Utica, go west on W. Main St. (Duke Road) for 1 3/4 miles and turn left onto Mobley. Go 1/2 mile, turn right on to Paul Gallows and go 3 1/4 miles to the gate at the start of the access road. Go through the gate and go 1/2 mile to a gate at the entrance to the property. Call for the gate code. Lat/Long at Paul Gallows Road Gate: 32.0716 -90.6709


Last Updated: 9/24/2019
Listed by Paul Gonwa, ALC of Overby, Inc.
Overby, Inc.
P.O. Box 4644
Jackson, MS 39296
Direct : 601-366-8511
Paul Gonwa’s real estate website is your ultimate resource for Mississippi land for sale, including Mississippi hunting land for sale, Mississippi recreational land for sale, Mississippi timber land for sale, Mississippi forest land for sale, Mississippi forest management land for sale, Mississippi investment land for sale and Mississippi land development. Paul Gonwa can help you if you are: buying Mississippi land, buying Mississippi hunting land, buying Mississippi recreational land, buying Mississippi timber land, buying Mississippi forest management land, buying Mississippi investment land, or buying Mississippi land for development. Paul Gonwa can help you if you are: selling Mississippi land, selling Mississippi hunting land, selling Mississippi recreational land, selling Mississippi timber land, selling Mississippi forest management land, selling Mississippi investment land, or selling Mississippi land for development. Paul is also an expert on 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges for Mississippi land.
© 2020 Website Design Hobbs Herder  (wm)