TURN KEY HUNTING PROPERTY. The food plots are in, the stands are ready and deer season has begun! Highly sought after timber investment and recreational hunting property less than 30 minutes from Jackson. This unique tract has been in the same family for generations and boasts mature hardwood bottoms, roads, streams and food plots rarely seen in southeastern Rankin County.
- 349 acres of mature hardwood/pine.
- 64 acres of mature pine.
- 133 acres of 8 year old pine plantation.
- $903,000 in timber value (2016 appraisal).
- Well stocked with Cherrybark Oak, Southern Red Oak, White Oak, Shumard Oak & Yellow Poplar.
- Pine plantation hand planted with second generation containerized seedlings with good survival rates.
- 6 miles of internal woods roads.
- Several creeks with culvert crossings.
- Gravel road from the gate to the camp.
- Well marked property lines.
- 15 food plots, 4 shooting houses, 3 metal ladder stands, 1 tripod, 4x6 Sportsman Condo.
- Also included in the sale is a developed camp with a 24 x 40 metal camp house divided into a camp room and workshop. Camp room includes wood stove, A/C, TV, furniture.
- Tractor shed, four wheeler shed, skinning rack.
- 8 Kw Generac generator with propane tank.
- 2007 New Holland tractor with 11 attachments.
- 8 x 16 trailer, 9 x 30 camo army trailer.
- Solar power for battery charging.
- $2,995 per acre.
CALL PAUL GONWA 601.214.7985
- Johns Shiloh Road
Community of Rankin County
- Fact Sheet:
Listing Type: Sale
Property Type: Acreage
Lot Size: 556 acre(s)
- Local Area Information:
- DIRECTIONS: From the square in Brandon, go east 0.2 miles and turn right onto Louis Wilson. Go 0.3 miles, turn left on to Shiloh Road going towards Shiloh Park. Go 6.8 miles, veer right onto Johns Shiloh Road and go 2.7 more miles to the property on the left. There is a locked double gate with two combination locks.